Dear fellow foodies,
I’m Margaret Ann, and I’m thrilled to share my favorite recipes and healthy eating tips with you! I try to stick to minimally processed ingredients to create wholesome, balanced, mouthwateringly delicious meals and snacks. I hope that as my knowledge grows in the ever-changing world of nutrition, you can learn with me while savoring the joys of cooking.
A peek into my life:
- I’m a Neurobiological Sciences student with a Nutrition minor on the pre-med track at the University of Florida.
- I’m a group fitness instructor and love all things fitness!
- I’m an Alabamian by birth and southerner at heart.
- I am a follower of Christ.
- I love warm weather and sunshine.
- I love to travel.
- I’m an avid tea-drinker and chocoholic.
Feel free to contact me with feedback, questions, and comments.
Follow me on Instagram @makandhercheese for recipe updates and foodie inspiration!
Logo design graphic by <a href=”http://www.freepik.com/”>Freepik</a> from <a href=”http://www.flaticon.com/”>Flaticon</a> is licensed under <a href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/” title=”Creative Commons BY 3.0″>CC BY 3.0</a>. Made with <a href=”http://logomakr.com” title=”Logo Maker”>Logo Maker</a>